STEALTH ELECTRIC BIKES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ANY DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS OR PRODUCTS TO DETERMINE WHETHER A REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS REQUIRED.
Who is the Warrantor?
Stealth Electric Bikes Pty Ltd
Stealth Electric Bikes warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
Stealth Electric Bikes will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Stealth Electric Bikes is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, Stealth may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product as per our refunds policy.
What does this Limited Lifetime Warranty cover?
This product has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Stealth Electric Bikes Pty Ltd. This Limited Lifetime Warranty offered by Stealth Electric Bikes covers defects in material or workmanship in new Stealth products. This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing Stealth products from authorized Stealth dealers, retailers or agents or through the Stealth Electric Bikes Website may obtain coverage under our Limited Warranties.
How long does the coverage last?
Stealth Electric Bikes offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Stealth B-52, Stealth F-37 and Stealth H52 frames (including swingarms). Warranty extends to the structural integrity of the frame only and does not cover paintwork, scratches or corrosion.
Stealth P-7, Stealth P-7R and all other components are covered by a 12 month warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product and where it was purchased.
What our Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover?
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance according to the Stealth Owner’s manual, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, alteration or extreme climates.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Stealth Electric Bikes.
- Damage from extreme riding activities such as back flips, competition racing, jumping, stunt riding, ramp jumping, or similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the product. Stunts and extreme riding, which may be seen in our advertising, are performed under controlled conditions using professional riders. They are for demonstration purposes only and similar riding activity will not be covered under our warranty.
- Injury arising from unlawful or unsafe use of the products
- Consequential loss or damages including but not limited to costs associated with returning the product to an Stealth Electric Bike Service Centre, out of pocket-expenses, lost profits or earnings, communication charges, lost time or loss and damage to personal property.
Return Procedure: How to file a claim?
Stealth Electric Bikes will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the Limited Lifetime Warranty statement included with your product and you follow this return procedure.
To request warranty service, you will need to contact the Stealth Customer Service Department and follow this Return Procedure by clearly providing information relating to the:
- The sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
- Full name, contact details (including telephone number and email address).
- Build number of the bike.
- A description of the problem.
- Images or video evidence of the problem.
- Delivery of the product or the defective part, postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to Stealth Electric Bikes or an Agreed dealer/Authorised Service Centre.
Stealth Electric Bikes does not cover postage costs of goods from you to our factory in Australia. When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
How does Australian law apply?
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
About other disclaimers
In addition, the following limitations and disclaimers also apply to this Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Repair or replacement (or, in limited circumstances, refund of the purchase price) as provided under this Limited Lifetime Warranty is the exclusive remedy of the purchaser. Stealth Electric Bikes neither assumes nor authorizes any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this product.
- Stealth Electric Bikes shall not be liable to purchaser or any other person for any incidental, special or consequential damages, arising out of breach of this Limited Lifetime Warranty or any implied warranty (including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability).
- Stealth Electric Bikes reserves the right to change or improve the design of any product at any time, without assuming any obligation to modify any Stealth products previously manufactured or sold.